On Saturday 25th April, drop any plans you have at home and sit down to join hundreds of adventure lovers for the Armchair Adventure Festival.
You’ll be able to watch and listen to fantastic speakers all involved in the world of adventure in some way or another. All you have to do to watch is sign up using the link below and then keep an eye on your emails.
It’s being organised by The Sidecar Guys (they did the first ever round the world trip on a scooter & sidecar and hold a Guinness World Record for the longest journey by scooter/sidecar.
The Armchair Adventure Festival is completely free, but people are able to make a voluntary donation to the NHS Charities Together fund to aid the fight against COVID-19.
The event will include:
– Top adventurers telling awe inspiring tales from their travels
– Live Q&A’s with adventurers stuck in lock-down around the world
– Some of the most inspiring and exciting adventure travel films out there
– Panel discussions with some of the world’s most adventurous people
– Exclusive offers on your favourite adventure books and Armchair Adventure Festival stash in the official Armchair Adventure shop
You’ll be able to hear talks from Steph Jeavons, Candida Louis, Lisa and Simon Thomas, Billy Ward, Kinging-it, Olie Hunter Smart, Elspeth Beard and Nathan Millward.
Secure your FREE place at https://armchairadventurefestival.com/