Week 3 online
EVER wished you could escape to a remote island? Then this week’s issue tells all about a new atlas featuring 50 of the loneliest islands in the world. If you need a seaplane to get to them then you can also read all about what it takes to fly one.
Week 3 also has:
- In RUN & HIKE we take a look at the Rab Mountain Marathon due to take place in September – start training now for it.
- In RIDE & DRIVE adventure motorcyclists get a look at Yamaha’s concept ‘Worldcrosser’
- In SKI & BOARD there’s a great new video camera which can slide onto our goggles and ski helmet
- In FLY & SOAR, pilot Mawgan Grace writes about his experience of landing a seaplane on water for the first time
- In LIVE & EAT take a glimpse inside the ‘Atlas of Remote Islands’
Log in with your username and password and click on the ‘READ A52‘ tab to view it.
Not a subscriber yet? It’s only 52p a week.