Skoda Yeti Adventure special edition on sale
IT’S based on the SE trim version but comes with an extra £2250 of kit at no extra cost.
The Skoda Yeti Adventure special edition is on sale from 22 July 2013 and available in two and four-wheel drive versions with manual transmission only and comes with a choice of two engines. The two-wheel drive is £18,640 and the four-wheel drive is £21,215.
And based on the photo Skoda has released (above) this might just be perfect for carrying your paragliding kit in.
Read our guide on how to learn to paramotor here.
Adventure standard equipment includes:
- 17-inch ‘Matterhorn’ alloy wheels (pictured below)
- Black roof with black door mirrors
- Silver roof rails
- Black side mouldings with chrome ledges
- Unique ‘Adventure’ logo on the C-pillar
- Special ‘Adventure’ upholstery
- Leather gearshift gaiter and handbrake grip
- Textile floor mats
- Amundsen+ satellite navigation with DAB digital radio
- Multi-function steering wheel with controls for Bluetooth and radio
- Striking silver stitching cabin detail
- Bluetooth GSM II telephone preparation
- Sunset glass
- Metallic paint (FOC if selected)
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- Maxi-dot trip computer
- Front fog lights
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment