European Outdoor Film Tour dates in the UK
Can you believe that GORE-TEX is 40 years old?
The fabric is still as magical as it was 40 years ago and continues to be used in the world’s best outdoor gear.
As such, the brand is celebrating by supporting this year’s European Outdoor Film Tour (E.O.F.T) (for the thirteenth year running).
Keep an eye out on social media for the #GORETEX40 hashtag and opportunities to win special prizes between now and December 2016.
This year’s E.O.F.T kicked off on the 5th October in Munich and will now tour through 15 European countries.
GORE-TEX athlete David Lama continues to star. He first appeared in the 2003/04 tour and since then his climbing has been documented in many inspiring short films.
The EOFT will be screening around the UK on the following dates:
- London, Logan Hall: Wednesday 2nd November @ 19.30
- Bristol, St George’s: Thursday 4th November @ 19.30
- Liverpool, St George’s: Friday 4th November @ 19.30
- Edinburgh, Assembly Rooms: Sunday 6th November @ 19.30
- Glasgow, Old Fruitmarket: Monday 7th November @ 19.30
- Leeds, Leeds College of Music: Wednesday 9th November @ 19.30
- Sheffield, Sheffield Students’ Union: Thursday 10th November @ 19.30
- Manchester, RNCM Theatre: Friday 11th November @ 19.30
- Birmingham, Vue Birmingham: Sunday 13th November @ 19.30
- Bristol, St George’s Bristol: Monday 14th November @ 19.30