PHUKET is fast becoming the go-to destination for Kitesurfing.
Its easy to see why – tropical warm waters, white sand beaches, crystal clear seas, sunny skies and enough wind to get your kite flying.
The Nai Harn in Phuket is now offering a 4-night kitesurfing package from £879 for two people. The package includes:
– three nights accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean View room for two including bed and breakfast
– a 60 minute massage each day
– free yoga sessions every morning
– a three day kitesurfing course with an IKO (International Kitesurfing Organisation) instructor
– one day of supervised kitesurfing
– an IKO license on completion
– kitesurfing equipment rental
– options in case of unsuitable weather (no wind) such as board lessons on the cable, surf lessons, snorkeling etc
Kitesurfing is hard on the body and thankfully The Nai Harn has a newly refurbished spa for rejuvenating tired muscles as well as a choice of restaurants to refuel before turning in for the night in a spacious, lavish and comfortable suite…